• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Life Support Systems Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghidellas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ghidellas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
34
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$110 +I'll split shipping costs

Located in Myrtle Beach SC 29577

Perfect working condition. Plenty of room in this thing. I had multiple equipment pumps in here back when I was running this sump. I have since upgraded to larger tank.

For faster response text 973-534-2249

I have plastic hang on filter sock holders and if I can find them I'll throw them in for free but no promises.

20160824_194819.jpg


20160824_194824.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new