MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apexlogocreation4-3.png

Introducing the Aquarium & Pond Expo! "APEX" Marine Aquarium Expo

APEX is an ALL-AQUATICS marketplace that includes Saltwater, Freshwater, Pond, and Planted Aquariums.

APEX is a giant marketplace for equipment and livestock from hobbyists, retailers and manufacturers.

APEX is a Showcase to display the latest and greatest innovative products in the aquatics industry.

APEX is ONE of THREE large attractions that makeup the “LA Pet Fairâ€:

- Building 9: The Reptile Super Show www.ReptileSuperShow.com

- Building 7: The Aquarium & Pond Expo www.AquariumPondExpo.com

- Building 6: The PET Expo USA www.PetExpoUSA.com

3DMapofFairplex-4.png

Admission price (for all Three events) is only $12 for Adults and $8 for Children 12 & under

All Three shows bring you one giant animal exposition where you will be given the opportunity to visit our closely-related cousins in the world: aquatics, reptiles, aviary, and perhaps acquire a new hobby in the process. We cordially invite you to make APEX a part of your family's plans for Summer 2010!

floorplan.png

For Booth Information, please contact us at (714) 530-1094
Booth prices for APEX are only $400 per 10'x10' space!

Thank You for your participation and support!
Sunset Promotional Services, Inc.
APEX Staff [email protected]

NewAPEXBanner.jpg

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10'x10' booths for APEX will increase in price to $500 beginning July 1, 2010
This week June 22 through June 30 is your last chance to book at an outstanding price
ANTICIPATED ATTENDANCE TO THE LA PET FAIR IS OVER 10,000!!!

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LAPETFAIRGroundsMap-1.jpg

Hope to see all of you there! Be sure to bring your kids if you've gottem!
The Touch Tank, Mermaid, and Captain Jack are all there in full force!
There is also some very amazing outdoor pond exhibits being built as well...
See you there!

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are In the final stretch folks! Be sure to listen for our advertisements on KROQ, 94.7 The Wave, and Power 106 (105.9). Also watch for our ads in daily newspapers and a few freeway billboard signs.
www.aquariumpondexpo.com

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait! I am shipping my tanks and stuff monday and arrive friday morning :)

C

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait! I am shipping my tanks and stuff monday and arrive friday morning :)

C

You could always rent mine for a couple hundred bucks.....but then again, it wouldn't be the same as ReefKoi-built athentification, LOL

OCREEFMASTER

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium and pond expo!

TON's of CORALS for sale! TON's of BOOTHS to check out!!!! Here are some photographic samples of the corals going to be for sale...
IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

RukisBubbleTip-1.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

All these and more will be for sale. Don't for get to stp by RUKIS's BOOTH, show prices and quality corals! That's what he is all about...
Don't forget: ALWAYS RAIZ A RUKIS!
I'll see you guys there!

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a sample of frags available in the REEFKOI CORAL booth!!

20zoas20.jpg

20zoas11.jpg

35duncan.jpg

99pinkwatermelon.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

39chalice3.jpg

19-1.jpg

IMG_8266.jpg

The majority will be ~$20 each! probably 200+ frags in the $20 range, + some high end stuff as well for only a little more.

go to: www.reefkoi.com and see our selection, we will be bringing a few of just abouyt everything in stock!​

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you apex attendees!!!

Phew! the dust hasn't quite settled and our living room still looks like an equipment storage facility. but it was definitely all worth it! The LA Pet Fair pulled in over 10,000 attendees in all, making it one of the most successful start-up shows in Fairplex history! The Aquarium & Pond Expo was completely SOLD OUT with many great exhibitors showing off their latest and greatest. I couldn't believe my eyes at the incredible rock pond and waterfall displays that were put up in a matter of a few hours by no less than six different exhibitors. These Quad booths were decked out from one side to the other of running water over rocks, grass, plants and palms that made you forget you were in an exhibit hall. The tropics were brought to Los Angeles for a few days in August, that's all I can say! One of our pond-installation vendors had a stock of exotic birds and reptiles that I've never seen before in my life......one particular BLUE bird (Yes, BLUE) was walking around all day in the aisles as if it were an attendee! LOL! The Children's Touch Tank and accompanying FinZone was literally PACKED with kids the entire weekend; we couldn't believe the participation of so many new faces at our 8-foot touch tank, it was phenominal.

In any case, THANK YOU to all of you who came to support the hobby and to support our loyal vendors who came from all around the country to show off their goods to you. The saltwater frag sellers were there in force too, so I hope you had the chance to pick out a few choice corals for your tank. As a nice contrast to the MAX show this April, the APEX show was a "mix" of everything aquatics. We certainly had fun bringing it you for your enjoyment and for your family's enjoyment. If you somehow missed it, no worries as the Aquarium & Pond Expo will certainly be back in force for year 2011 with an even bigger and Larger event! Until then........Mark your calendars for our next great event: The Marine Aquarium Expo, April 2-3, 2011 at the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa. www.MarineAquariumExpo.com

APEX pictures are coming soon

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be there next year!

OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who are curious, we put together a small photo album for APEX.
(APEX) | Facebook
The Aquarium & Pond Expo (APEX) was August 7-8, 2010 at the Fairplex in Los Angeles, CA.
The APEX event is one of three independent shows that comprise the "LA Pet Fair".
1) Aquarium & Pond Expo
2) Reptile Supershow
3) PetExpoUSA
Visitors were admitted to all three shows for one low price. APEX

The LA Pet Fair, including APEX, was then displayed in a 30-minute segment of Pets.tv on nationally-syndicated TV!
The segment aired Saturday afternoon, Nov. 13, 2010 on Channel 9 Television.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back