Aquarium Specialty Live Sale begins soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium Specialty will be hosting our first ever live sale this Saturday (10-6-2012) beginning at 12:00 Noon Eastern Standard Time at Reef2Reef.com. The sale will be taking place in our sponsor forum.

The live sale will mostly feature rare Ultra Blue Squamosa clams ranging in size from 4"-6", Ultra Tihtian Maxima Clams ranging in size from 5"-6"+ including a Black Maxima clam with greenish teal boarder around the mantle. Please note that this sale will only last about 2 hours so mark your calandars and we hope to see you posting on our Aquarium Specialty Reef2Reef forum during the sale. We will also be giving away prizes during the sale to qualified participants. There will be 4 prizes available but please read the qualifications for each prize below so you don't miss your chance.

How to become eligible for Prize 1: Anyone who orders one or more of our clams will be entered into the our livestock drawing. You will be entered into the drawing one time for each clam you purchase (For example: if you order 3 clams, then your name will be entered into the drawing three times). The lucky winner of the drawing will be given a combo frag pack of vivid rainbow palys and candy apple red palys as well as a 10% off discount coupon on their next purchase from Aquarium Specialty.

Can't order a clam? Well, no worries. We are offering other prizes simply by creating an account on our website, signing up for our website newsletter and liking us on Facebook.

How to become eligible for Prize 2, 3 and 4:

STEP 1: Create an Account and Sign Up for Our Newsletter - To sign up for our newsletter and create an account, follow the link below. Please fill out all the required information and make sure you opt in to the newsletter. It's simple and it will only take you a couple of minutes and you will get updates on new products and specials that we occasionally have for our newsletter subscribers.

https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/customer/account/login/

STEP 2: Like us on Facebook - To like us on Facebook visit the link below and click the "like button."

Aquarium Specialty - Columbia, SC - Pet Service | Facebook

That's it! It's as easy as that to qualify!

PRIZE 2: A Next Reef SMR1 Biopellet reactor and your choice of one(1) bag of the following items:
500ml bag of NP Biopellets or NP Biopellets XL
500 ml bag of PO4x4
Reef Pearls 5-200 micron
Reef Pearls 500-1000 LPS formula

PRIZE 3: 10% off coupon for your next purchase from Aquarium Specialty.

PRIZE 4: Innovative Marine Nano 8 Aquarium.

Please note: We will be giving away prizes 2, 3 and 4 once we have received a minimum of 600 or more likes on Facebook. So tell your friends so we can blow past the 600 mark and give the prizes away sooner rather than later Don't forget, only those who sign up for our website newsletter and like us on Facebook will qualify to win prizes 2-4. Also people that purchase a clam(s) and follow step 1 and 2 above will also qualify to win prizes 2, 3 and 4 in addition to winning frag pack. Please note that everyone who has already signed up for our newsletter and liked us on Facebook will also qualify for prizes 2, 3 and 4. If you have unsubscribed from our newsletter recently, you will need to be currently signed up, so log into your account and check your status.

Official Rules Link for prizes 2,3 and 4:

Facebook Giveaway

Attachments

• BLACK-MAXIMA.jpg
    BLACK-MAXIMA.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 640
  • Scoli-4BL-2.jpg
    Scoli-4BL-2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice live sale!!!! Wish I knew how my regal angel was going to be with the squamosa (6 inch Tan) I already have or I might have to jump on this!!

jeffthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked your facebook, already subscriber of newsletter and satisfied Aquarium Specialty customer. Looking forward to your live sale!

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That maxima is SICK!

Guess i'll be here on saturday.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks fetta. Everyone, please spread the word on the drawing and sale. We need to get to 600 likes on Facebook...

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, you will probably want to go ahead and create an account on our site. We listed all of the clams for sale on the site over the past 2 days. They product listings are disabled as this time so you won't be able to see them until the sale starts @ 12:00 Noon EST tomorrow. To make this easy on everyone we decided to post a pick of each item on R2R, with the sale price and link to the item on our site. Once it's sold the item will be automatically changed to "sold out" so it will take the guesswork out of things for everyone. This is our 1st live sale but I think it will be very well organized and my hope is that everyone has fun with this!

FYI - We decided to go with a $20.00 flat rate shipping on every order (lower 48 US states) so the shipping charges won't hit your wallet too bad.

Thank you,

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So would the selection of an item to be purchased be done on R2R or your site?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So would the selection of an item to be purchased be done on R2R or your site?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

It will be purchased from our site but the links to our site will be posted in the live sale thread one at a time. I think this way it will be easy on us and more organized. It was more work on the front end for us but everything is locked and loaded now...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.8%
Back