Aquarium Specialty Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take an minute to thank the Reef2Reef Community and thank our customers for the support this year. It's been a challenging for many and Aquarium Specialty is happy to still be here fighting the good fight.

Our offices will be closed tomorrow for New Years Eve and we will be returning on Monday. Be safe and Happy New Year!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take an minute to thank the Reef2Reef Community and thank our customers for the support this year. It's been a challenging for many and Aquarium Specialty is happy to still be here fighting the good fight.

Our offices will be closed tomorrow for New Years Eve and we will be returning on Monday. Be safe and Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! And thanks for hooking me up with Reefer XXL 750 V3 tank and other equipments during Black Fri.

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've been in your store and bought corals.

Down in Augusta Bob's is looking pretty picked over in SW.

Might be making a trip to your store in the coming months.

Back