Aquascape ideas for 29gal reef

reefobsessed

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
3
Location
Lebanon, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a 29 gal reef tank and would love to see some aquascapes that you have. Want something different, lets see whats out there. Thanks
 
Bare bottom 28

Thinking of getting some encrusting montiporas or more cyphastreas for the bottom. Good luck, post when you get yours set up.


TS
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 182

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new