Aquascape thoughts?

Excitingly, I'm moving forward with my 60g cube build. Tank is 24x24x24 Deep Blue and I'm playing around with 'scape ideas. How about some input in these possible designs? I'd really like to have some height and also desire a lot of open sand bed...

1:
IMG_6023.JPG


2:
IMG_6028.JPG


3:
IMG_6029.JPG


4:
IMG_6031.JPG


I like 1 & 2 most
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new