OP
F

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Them skirts are HUGE on them....looking good! Just need to get the GBTA to stay still! Good one Mike!!! Good One!

Boostin_s14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on hating aquascaping, I HATE HATE HATE the way my tank looks! I anyone is willing to come give some advice please let me know, I see Moab ofthe local tanks and I am in awe after I see the scaping you guys have done

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me that is my favorite part of it. I love to aquascape. Pretty much why I do what I do.

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
isnt this the most important part of this hobby. i hate it too, but ive learned that once you get all the stuff in there and settled just leave it alone its not your house its your fishes you just have to look at it. if they seem happy it must be good.

OP
OP
F

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just frustrating when I have a plan in my head and when I go to do it it just don't look right. Thank God for the wifey poo!!! she helped me out and it is what I wanted. Now if I can just get the GBTA to sit still I will be happy and start epoxying the frags down!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back