Thought on aquascape?

saltwaterscrub02

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Soledad
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it is my first time aquascaping a larger tank and wanted to make sure that everything looked as good as it can look, would greatly appreciate any tips or things that I can do differently before I begin adding anything to it. (Currently finishing the cycle).

IMG_8337.JPG IMG_8336.JPG IMG_8335.JPG IMG_8338.JPG
 
looks really good so far. The only thing I would change would be this: in the top right pic, everything looks the same height. I would add 1 more rock and elevate just one of the rock piles so it breaks up the uniform height a little. Otherwise, I think it looks great!
 
I like the rocks themselves, but I am not really a fan of arches. Overhangs, crevices, canyons, caves, sure... Arches not so much, they just look really unnatural to me, as they are seldom found in nature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new