Aquascaping

Discussion in 'Hudson Valley Reef Keepers' started by B-ridge, Oct 21, 2018.

1. B-ridge

B-ridge Well-Known Member

anyone around that likes doing aquascaping? Myself I hate it. Find myself getting frustrated quickly and creating more problems.
    Anyone around who likes aquascaping and want to make a couple dollars helping me reaquacape my rocks would be greatly appreciated. Willing to pay gas. Food. Tolls if necessary and time. Let me know

Tags:

2. chefjpaul

chefjpaul Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor

What are you looking to do?

I can always swing by. Wouldn't accept money, as I just love building rock work.

blackizzz likes this.
  3. B-ridge

Thanks for the quick response. Send me a text. I can explain it better if you don’t mind. 845-978-9713

4. B-ridge

Hey everyone. Revisiting this again. Unfortunately things haven’t worked out yet for myself and chefjpaul. He’s been very busy with his work and I just got back from vacation a week ago. Real cool guy just haven’t been able to set a day up unfortunately.
    Anyone else who likes to perform art with rocks? I have no problem paying for gas. Tolls. Your time. Lunch. Please let me know. Thanks all