AquaSD Feedbacks

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMMJ13902
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Recently purchased an order through AquaSD and had some mis-understood but Will at AquaSD too care of us right away. I just want to say thanks for the speedy reply and very generous to give us some free frags.

Highly recommended and deff will purchase again if I have a chance. Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new