Aquasurf to swap?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gnoles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
549
Reaction score
3
Location
Cleveland, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone looking for an Aquasurf that might want to swap some SPS? It's either this or sell it for bulb money.
 
What are you looking for? I'd like to slowly build my AC parts so as not to get hit all at once;).

Various colorful SPS. I'm not too picky if it's got color. :)

I kept eyeing the Acans that you had in Birmingham, but haven't bought anything much in that arena.
 
Last edited:
I'll have a bunch of acans there (same ones from Bmingham):). The SPS I'm bringing are mostly from someone else, so I can't trade on those... I'll have a few, but nothing grand.
 
If I get to come up, I'll bring it and if we can come to terms, we'll do some trading... sound good?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new