• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatic Life 48" T5/LED Hybrid plus Kessil A360x round mounts

The Last Strider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my very slightly used 48" Aquatic Life Hybrid with all accessories for kessil, radion, and AI led modules. It was in our main living area and there was way too much light spillage in the room. I mounted it and literally only powered it on long enough to test it out. Maybe 5 minutes. I think its the ideal solution for a reef tank but if its in your living space you will probably need a canopy. I packed everything back up in the original box and will ship it for free. The items listed are selling as a total package.

You will get:

Aquatic Life 48" Hybrid Fixture (in original packaging and all accessories)-----250.00
3x Round attachment mounts specifically for the Kessil A360X-----30.00
3x ATI Blue Plus 48" Bulbs----30.00
Free ground shipping-0.00

Total for all: 310.00
You save: 105.00

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did you see the Sintra skirt someone put on theirs? it looks like a floating canopy, Expanded PVC foam board, super light;)
home_450x362.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back