• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatic Life Floating Suspension Hanging Kit for Hybrid T5 Fixture

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used for 6 months and decided to go a different route on my lighting. $95 shipped.

IMG_5153.JPG

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I understand it has been sold. It has been hard to find photos or a good description of how high the light can be raised, just the AI website’s statement that it has this feature. Would you mind sharing a little about how this works?

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I understand it has been sold. It has been hard to find photos or a good description of how high the light can be raised, just the AI website’s statement that it has this feature. Would you mind sharing a little about how this works?
It can't be raised for maintainence

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be raised up about 12-18” roughly just depends on how how above the tank you have it positioned. But I use a 2x4 to hold it up while doing things inside the tank.

Back