My Innovative Marine EXT 50

fergusk

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Love the control cabinet too - Good that you’ve left room for expanding (I ran out of room straight away and need to build another one haha)

OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Love the control cabinet too - Good that you’ve left room for expanding (I ran out of room straight away and need to build another one haha)
I dont like it I want something narrow.with doors I got this until I find something I originally had 3 fmm modules a wmx and I didnt need all that I really appreciate it though

OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome set up. Do you have a seperate pump for each reactor? Or are they T'd off the main return?
Off the main return but I'm in the process of redoing it so the sump is on the right and both reactors are on the back wall so if the left one leaks it wont drip on the h80 I got on there now I appreciate it

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

View Badges
Reaction score
I cant do a update because I had a grease fire in my apartment and got the boot until its cleared for asbestos thankful that I have an apex so everything is getting fed and dosed but I did get a nice little 7 gallon waterbox
20190220_080407.jpeg

OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

View Badges
Reaction score
pair of watchman there an 1nch longbright now I traded in my big watchman for them and a yellow pistol
and thanks also q ton of 2 polyp Zoas was my favorite when I started and for burner out but want ablow maintenance tank and a couple shrooms hope the kessil a80 will be enough

Do you have any coral frag mounting tricks or tips you have learned that really help you?

• Yes I have learned some tricks (please share in the thread)

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • No but I would like to learn some (check the thread)

Votes: 136 63.3%
  • I don't frag corals

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
SaltwaterAquarium.com