Aquatic life hybrid ?

n05stang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you guys know if it would be possible to put ati reflectors in the aquatic life housing? When installing I asked my gf to hold it up while I attached to the hooks. She bent one of the reflectors. It’s not terrible but I know it effects par levels so I was wondering if I could replace with ati as I can’t find any aquatic life reflectors on their website. Thanks in advance

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you guys know if it would be possible to put ati reflectors in the aquatic life housing? When installing I asked my gf to hold it up while I attached to the hooks. She bent one of the reflectors. It’s not terrible but I know it effects par levels so I was wondering if I could replace with ati as I can’t find any aquatic life reflectors on their website. Thanks in advance

I would contact Aquatic Life directly to see what the options are. They are very responsive. Email: [email protected]

OP
OP
N

n05stang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent them an email, awaiting a response. In the meantime I was seeing if upgrading to ati reflectors was a possibility as I know they perform better. Thank you for the response though.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back