Aquatic life hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snuggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snuggs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2016
Messages
733
Reaction score
1,768
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No apex. Can I control these lights in another way. Would like to be able to auto turn on and off. And dim
 
They do sell a dimmable version for a little less than twice the price. I think youre still talking timers for on/off, though.
 
They do sell a dimmable version for a little less than twice the price. I think youre still talking timers for on/off, though.
Yes. Wanted to add t5 to my current hydra system. The fixture is dimmable but does not have the controls built in. Alas I spent 2 bills plus and need to unplug this manually turn the fixture on and off
 
This is the one I have for mine

BN-LINK 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timer, FD60 U6, 115V, 60Hz, Dual Outlet, Indoor, Packaging May Vary For Lamp Light Fan Security UL Listed Amazon product ASIN B00MVF16JG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new