Aquatic life or corallife

  • Thread starter Thread starter knap_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've used both, and would say they're pretty much the same. I like that my aquatic life has a built in timer, but other than that I don't notice a major difference. Not sure about the technical output of each though.
 
I've loved my Aquatic Life T5s. Very reliable, well built and reasonable price. I'm currently using a dual and have my quad that I just removed.
 
I can't fond a 4 bulb 36" online nowhere
I believe they have phased out the 4-bulb aquatic life fixtures and moved on to other things. I started looking for a 24" 4-bulb for my tank and couldn't find any except for one a local fish store in my area was using one as a display(they had sold out of the 4-bulb fixtures for a long time at this point). They only wanted to take like 5% off of the retail price of a new one, after using it for a couple years, so no deal for me haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new