Aquatic Life t5 hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dirtyshoez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dirtyshoez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
266
Reaction score
130
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if anyone has any luck on where I could find the 24" wide end caps?

Screenshot_20260304_152502_Chrome.jpg
 
I wonder if it's something that could be 3D printed? I have that light boxed up and could provide measurements if needed.
I think I may have found some, but I do appreciate you.
 
I did acquire it, thanks for any assistance
 
Where did you find it? I was looking for it too, but I couldn't find it.
 
I got it from a guy on fb. I believe he has 1 more set.
 
It's a pity, I'm not good at Facebook.
 
I tried sending a letter to this address several times, but nothing worked. They say the letter can't be sent
 
[email protected] is my email, they could also try [email protected] or just hit “contact us” on our website reeflifetexas.com

That's what I got from him. Hopefully it works for you.
Thank you very much for your help. I've sent it to two addresses and will wait for a response. Did this kit provide you with any improvements?
 
Thank you very much for your help. I've sent it to two addresses and will wait for a response. Did this kit provide you with any improvements?
I'm currently waiting for it to get here, should be Monday. He's local but not lol, still about 2.5hours north. However, I will say the main reason I am running this is to fit my lights in the center, however my tank is 24" wide so I am expecting a nice blanket over the tank with it.
 
I have an Infinia 230.6" waterbox, 25.3" and I also want a slightly wider one, for two Radion RX30 5 and two Kessil ap9x. I think it will be better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new