Aquatic life T5 mount for rimmed tanks

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been wanting to do a T5 hybrid on my tank for a while but being that i have a rimmed tank with center brace i can only have 2 kessil a360x which although nice wont fice me that extra punch for sps ( which im trying to slowly move into). I saw this type of mount as i was doing research but dont see it for sale anywhere. Do any of you guys use something similar to this? Hanging or mounting on the wall is not an option sadly.

tank 75.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been wanting to do a T5 hybrid on my tank for a while but being that i have a rimmed tank with center brace i can only have 2 kessil a360x which although nice wont fice me that extra punch for sps ( which im trying to slowly move into). I saw this type of mount as i was doing research but dont see it for sale anywhere. Do any of you guys use something similar to this? Hanging or mounting on the wall is not an option sadly.

tank 75.jpg

The mount in your picture is/was a kit from Brightsky. They were available through a couple different online vendors and also on eBay. However, I am not sure if they make them anymore but it could be worth checking out.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Marc2952

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mount in your picture is/was a kit from Brightsky. They were available through a couple different online vendors and also on eBay. However, I am not sure if they make them anymore but it could be worth checking out.

Good luck!
Found it but sadly its only for rimless tanks so now i know i cant add T5s to my tank, gonna have to add something else like reef brites LEDs or something to supplement.

Screenshot_20200229-064509_eBay.jpg

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back