Aquatic Log - My Experience

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow reefers! I just wanted to come on here quickly to share my experience with @aquaticlog's app, called AquaticLog.

To start things off, I highly reccomed it. In my opinion, it is way better than keeping track of your parameters in a notebook. You can see graphs of all your parameters, so it makes it really easy to see trends in your aquariums water parameters. In my experience it has always been great. It's a popular app, on Android and iOS. So, if you are not already using Aquatic Log, I highly reccomend it! It's free, and convenient!

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow reefers! I just wanted to come on here quickly to share my experience with @aquaticlog's app, called AquaticLog.

To start things off, I highly reccomed it. In my opinion, it is way better than keeping track of your parameters in a notebook. You can see graphs of all your parameters, so it makes it really easy to see trends in your aquariums water parameters. In my experience it has always been great. It's a popular app, on Android and iOS. So, if you are not already using Aquatic Log, I highly reccomend it! It's free, and convenient!
How long have you been using it? Do you add a record every day?

rdirtytwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using it since I started my 9g about a year ago. I logged a lot more often in the beginning when things weren't as stable. I like using the diary to remind myself of changes I've made, dosing regiment, the graphs and trends remind me of mistakes I've made . For example, my refractometer went out of calibration as much as 0.008 for a few weeks before I noticed. Even did water changes with low salinity. The app helps me keep track on my road to recovery after something major happens.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it for about 3 months. Nope, I add them weekly when I do my water testing.
Thanks. One more question. Have you had a chance to look through the three month log and see anything interesting?

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
this thread came in clutch. i was hoping there was an app to document progress as i do my logs on excel. i'm not much of a notebook/notepad guy(except at work..)

esquare

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also like this app but use the website more. I have a Apex system so don't use it to track parameters but do use it to track my tank inhabitants, fish, corals, and inverts. Even thinking about changing from the free version to the paid version. The free version gives you pretty much everything you need but I like the idea of changing the stock pics of inhabitants (free version) to my actual pics which is available in the paid version.

OP
OP
WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. One more question. Have you had a chance to look through the three month log and see anything interesting?
I am not quite sure what you mean, but no. Everything looks normal

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back