AquaticSuppliesUSA scam?

ReeferRedSox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone order stuff from AquaticSuppliesUSA? Their website looks legit but my order from Dec 30 is still "unfulfilled", I've had no response from an email and there is no phone number listed for their store in Georgia. Thanks.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never ordered from them. Not saying it isn’t legit but no contact info seems sketchy to me. Crazy how they say to call if you have questions or concerns and as you pointed out there is zero contact information. Wish you luck getting your order resolved.

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I've ordered a neptune trident from them before. They took about a week before shipping out the item and it is brand new as expected and well packaged to prevent damage.

I recently placed an order for some lights from them. Got a message today 4/16 that shipment will be delayed a couple of days because they ran out of stock. Wished they gave a better indication of what a couple of days meant.

No phone number, so I replied to them asking to clarify if "couple of days" meant the item will be shipped out next week ie sometime between 3/18 to 3/22. Will report the outcome.

Last edited:

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw based on the location listed on the homepage. The actual retail store is Atlanta Aquarium - 2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #142, Duluth, GA 30096 Phone (770) 476-8540
Google reviews at 4.5

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, just an update, I called the number and spoke to presumably the owner, said he should be able to ship out on Wednesday 3/17. Will update.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back