Aquatop 40 gallon AIO

aschmittrn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Hoping someone can help me with this question.

I bought a 40 Gallon AIO off FB marketplace, it didn’t come with the skimmer. I’ve been doing some research because I want to get rid of the huge sponge that’s in first chamber. I bought an InTank media holder that’s suppose to fit in 2nd chamber but there is a piece of plastic that extends pretty far down the chamber. I can’t figure out if that is something the previous owner put there or if that’s what is suppose to hold the skimmer. I can’t figure it out from the Aquatop website either. Does anyone know if that’s suppose to be there??

IMG_7947.jpeg
 
It looks like some sort of guide for a media basket or similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new