OP
Alexwlwsn

Alexwlwsn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks great, I have the same tank and I have been looking at replacing my sponge as I feel as though it is just really accumulating nutrients if it is not often rinsed.

I am looking at getting some upgrades in the back of AIO as I am having some algae issues. What skimmer do you currently use again, is the ice cap one? And I do not have any experience with 3D printing but I would be interested in getting one of the chamber baskets you have. Keep up the good work and I enjoyed following your tank!

The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.

oconnell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The skimmer I'm using is an Icecap K1 Neo skimmer, its the smallest I could find and it works well! I admittedly haven't used it in a little while because I was tired of fiddling with it though.

I can make you a filter floss tray if you'd like and are in the states (shipping overseas can get real expensive lol). I have a few colors as well depending on what you're looking for. That orange I printed it in doesn't glow overly well under reef lights but the green you see on my overflow is pretty bright under blues.
Fair enough with the skimmer, I might give it a try cause the stock skimmer I couldn't get anything with. I'd love the the tray, I like the orange too matching with the skimmer kind of!

xtianGEO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Oh wow, I’m also on this journey, have two phos reactors and just ordered a Hob skimmer. Can I bum your stl?

OP
OP
Alexwlwsn

Alexwlwsn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow, I’m also on this journey, have two phos reactors and just ordered a Hob skimmer. Can I bum your stl?

Of course! Shoot me a message on here and I can send it over. I want to ask a couple of measurements before sending so I can ensure if fits perfectly. I sent one to another fella and apparently Aquatop rear chamber setups don't perfectly align to each other.

RandomReefer1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can I pay you for a filter floss tray? I’m very much so over the sponge filter

xtianGEO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Of course! Shoot me a message on here and I can send it over. I want to ask a couple of measurements before sending so I can ensure if fits perfectly. I sent one to another fella and apparently Aquatop rear chamber setups don't perfectly align to each other.
Do you have the stl?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back