Aquatop sp5 Internal UV

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~Reefer~
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

~Reefer~

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
61
Reaction score
16
Location
Bournemouth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi has anyone used this model? Is it good? Did it fit in your AIO tank?
 
I have no experience with that product, but AquaTop is generally not considered a high-end brand. What tank do you have? Innovative Marine offers at least two small UV's that fit their (and others) AIO tanks.

Good luck!
 
I have no experience with that product, but AquaTop is generally not considered a high-end brand. What tank do you have? Innovative Marine offers at least two small UV's that fit their (and others) AIO tanks.

Good luck!
Oh ok I thought they were good quality I have a reef casa laguna 24 what are the models for there UV pumps? Are they available in UK?
 
It might be just fine, I've never used the AquaTop, so maybe wait for those that have. I'm sorry, I didn't see your location, and I'm not sure if you can find IM products in your area. Sorry, I guess I wasn't a whole lot of help 🤪
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new