AquaTop Zen Nano anybody?

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
720
Reaction score
822
Location
Northern CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I'm new to saltwater and this forum (well, I actually signed up a long time ago but I just lurk around. Lol).

I'm thinking about finally taking the plunge into saltwater after many years. I have an AquaTop Zen Nano 3 cube tank that I would like to use for a tiny reef (just corals, no other creatures). I know a pico tank is not the best way to jump into saltwater, but I think I'm up for a challenge....

Does anybody have experience with this tank? Is the built-in filter current enough for "easy" corals?
 
The best piece of advise for a tank this size is "Master the water parameters", keep in mind that changes and fluctuations have greater impact on smaller volumes of water...

Best of luck, you will have a great time reefing it.
 
The best piece of advise for a tank this size is "Master the water parameters", keep in mind that changes and fluctuations have greater impact on smaller volumes of water...

Best of luck, you will have a great time reefing it.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I'm sort of terrified but excited. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new