Aquaworld PSC Is the Best!!

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
I am pretty hesitant when it comes to ordering from unfamiliar places. However I decided to give Jeff and his crew a try and boy was I blown away. I usually do not leave vendor feedback but I could not help it after he hooked me up like this. I mean seriously I could not have asked for more and was completely satisfied with my order. I am a very very picky person and the shipping was great, the communication was great, and the corals were amazing. I mean when a sponsor offers freebies instead of packing peanuts you know they are looking to make you happy.:xd::bigsmile:.... All I can say is a good friend taught me about karma and you guys definitely have some coming your way. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope by spreading the word everyone knows how great of a sponsor and company you guys really are operating.. Thanks very much.:wink:

PS. I always am hesitant about reviews as I think they are skewed and that the people were paid or pushed into reviews. I am in no way pushed or bribed into making this review, the way that Jeff and his crew conduct business is the right way and I want people to know about it.
 
Hi Alex,
Glad to earn your business! Looking forward to your next purchase.

:haha:


Thanks!
Aqua-World Team
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new