ARC 14 Year Anniversary 30% OFF Aftersale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So no Friday delivery? Bummer!

Our shipper does not recommend it because of the risk if there was a delay. We guarantee live arrival on our shipments shipped Tuesday and Wednesday. We can ship at the customers request for Friday arrival but it voids the arrive alive guarantee if the package gets delayed.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spotted some nice bowerbanki, any bsa killshot this time around or rainbow chalices (other than crayola, prob a little out of my price range)?

The only BSA Killshot in the sale. It's a small single but won't break the bank.
March-1135.jpg

There will be some good Chalices in the this sale.

March-0722.jpg

March-0723.jpg

March-0717.jpg

March-0910.jpg

March-0916.jpg

March-1091.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation Did you guys nail down a start time?

Yes, we will start at 1PM EST and should go to 11PM EST for Both Saturday and Sunday.

We will do the drawing for the $500.00 Gift Certificate shortly after the end of the sale. Usually before Midnight. Each coral purchased in the sale gets you one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omg knew i spotted it in the video, gotta have it, literally changing the aquascape in my tank for all the corals i want to buy, forgot to ask any bleeding apple bowers as well. hopefully i can get my bowerbanki collection going, only got one started as a cheap orange bowerbanki but now its orange turqoise/green blue and red should be a stunner soon. excuse the cyano ‍

20210326_165949.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

ARC-14years_1000x1000.gif

Cody here! I will be running the games for this amazing live sale! Throughout the day, I will be giving away FREE SHIPPING AND GIFT CARDS!!!

In addition to the prizes I will be giving out, this live sale will have LOTS OF $5 FRAGS, A GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR A $500 GIFT CARD FROM ARC, AND A $500 GIFT CARD TO WHOEVER SPENDS THE MOST!!!

Not to mention, the one coral that is nearest and dearest to my heart will be up for grabs: TWO $5 Rainbow Splice Millipora Frags!!!

LET ME REPEAT, TWO $5 RAINBOW SPLICE MILLIPORA FRAG WILL BE IN THE LIVE SALE!!!!!

Before we get into games, I need to lay down some house rules:

1)
To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale

2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.

3) Gift cards will be sent out after the live sale, and will not be valid for this live sale.

4) If you win Free Shipping then you can use it on this live sale

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
CORAL MADNESS

It's March and people are mad......about corals!!! For this game, we are having our own March Madness tournament, but the competitors are not your usual teams. They're 8 different flavors of cat food! Flavors will go head to head to see which one my cat Nabi picks. Post your bracket guesses in this thread, and for each matchup that you guess the correct winner, you will get a point. The person with the most points will win a $100 GIFT CARD FROM A REEF CREATION!!!

One guess per person. Accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted. You can post up until the start of the live sale. Once a coral has been posted for sale then no more guesses! The results will be posted shortly after the start of the live sale. In the event of a tie, I will select a winner via random generator. Good luck!!!

ANSWER FORMAT

1.JPG

Your bracket answer should be in this format (example):

The first line is your guess of the first round winners.
The second line is your guess of the second round winners.

The third line is your guess of the overall winner.

COMPETITORS

choices.png

Here are the flavors that are competing:

1) CHICKEN & BEEF FEAST IN GRAVY

2) TENDER BEEF FEAST

3) LIVER & CHICKEN FEAST IN GRAVY

4) TURKEY FEAST IN GRAVY

5) OCEAN WHITEFISH & TUNA FEAST

6) CHICKEN FEAST

7) TUNA FEAST

8) TENDER LIVER & CHICKEN FEAST

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation ...i See local pick up...will there be a set days for this...hoping next Saturday is good
We will be closing the retail store Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to ship out orders and then will be open for local pickups Thursday - Saturday. Closed again for Easter Sunday.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back