The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_0585.jpeg
IMG_0685.jpeg
IMG_1068.jpeg
fcc19b3a-9dd8-4b08-987e-02cdb410a283.jpeg
This is some of my cuc
 
One eyed Willy found the portal to the other side... ;)
20240428_234926.jpg
 
The calvary hath arrived. Just got my CUC in. Good timing as I'm in the midst of diatom bloom. Ironically, whenever friends and family come over, I think they're more interested in the $1 hermit crabs than anything else in my tank! Now hopefully my hawkfish doesn't decimate them!
CUC-2024-04-30.jpg
 
The calvary hath arrived. Just got my CUC in. Good timing as I'm in the midst of diatom bloom. Ironically, whenever friends and family come over, I think they're more interested in the $1 hermit crabs than anything else in my tank! Now hopefully my hawkfish doesn't decimate them!
CUC-2024-04-30.jpg
Was gonna ask if you had large wrasses or hawkfish. They'd think you are treating them to special dinner.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new