The CUC lovers thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A new citizen in my nano. Strombus campbelli
IMG_7722.jpg


See how far I can stretch !!
IMG_7716.jpg


A better shot of the whole shell.

IMG_7732.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love this thread, let's keep it rolling.

Aquilonastra conandae?

May eat corals, but man they are pretty good on algae cleanup..

1000017105.jpg


:D
That guy's impressive!
 
Wow, I LOVE that conch. How did you get those nice shots?

Thanks. It's an Australian conch, as I said, strombus campelli. I waited to get that type because they are smaller and better for a nano tank.

The shots were taken with a 60mm macro lens on a Canon 80D camera using the built-in flash. Just wait until he crawls over near the glass and take a few snaps. Macro photography is one of my hobbies that goes well with having an aquarium.
 
Thanks. It's an Australian conch, as I said, strombus campelli. I waited to get that type because they are smaller and better for a nano tank.

The shots were taken with a 60mm macro lens on a Canon 80D camera using the built-in flash. Just wait until he crawls over near the glass and take a few snaps. Macro photography is one of my hobbies that goes well with having an aquarium.

You should start a build thread!
 
Late night pics under red light:

The unseen CUC!
1716223915669.jpeg


+ yasha goby who was very suspicious of the dude with a red flashlight milling about the office at night. Kind of the tank guard dog.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new