ARC Master Bowerbanki Colony

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
4,149
Reaction score
1,079
Location
Jackson, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This beauty just keeps getting better and better.


https://ultimatecorals.com/products/arc-master-acan-bowerbanki-colony



P6130155.jpg
P6130155-2.jpg
P6130155-3.jpg
P6130156.jpg
P6130157.jpg
P6130158.jpg
P6130159.jpg
P6130161.jpg
 
Not to be offensive but it kinda looks like a bleeding apple
Is that specs of blue? does blue come out in the coral
Thanks Dustin
I am fairly new at reefing so I don't mean to ask a dumb question
 
Not to be offensive but it kinda looks like a bleeding apple
Is that specs of blue? does blue come out in the coral
Thanks Dustin
I am fairly new at reefing so I don't mean to ask a dumb question

No offence taken. We moved it for the pic so that is some sand that got stirred up and landed on it. Biggest difference from this and a bleeding apple is the black rings around the eyes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new