ARC Proximo Care

  • Thread starter Thread starter AFHokie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AFHokie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
498
Reaction score
513
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m eyeing a Proximo frag on TCK’s site but can’t find any info on it.

Besides the typical things that apply to all acros what does this coral like, specifically with regard to PAR requirements?

TIA!
 
Consider asking the seller about it's requirements. They've been keeping it alive.
 
I was planning on asking them but also wanted to see what the community at large thought. I thought it was odd that I could find almost no mention of it outside of sale threads.
 
I have had a frag for a year or so. For me, it has been undemanding and quite hardy, given it is in my SCTLD afflicted tank. It’s currently in 250-300 PAR and alkalinity ~7.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new