ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ucyibd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time for another game!

The prize this time will shock you. That's right, it's an ARC Shock Tart Torch!!! The game is simple: guess how many tentacles are on the torch, and it's yours! We are using The Price Is Right rules, so closest without going over is the winner. We will announce the winner at the start of the live sale.

If you purchase corals during the live sale, then the torch will be added to your delivery. However, if you don't order corals during the event, you will be responsible for purchasing shipping for the torch.

Here's a picture of the ARC Shock Tart Torch. Get to counting!!!
Shock Tart Torch.jpg

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The prize this time will shock you. That's right, it's an ARC Shock Tart Torch!!! The game is simple: guess how many tentacles are on the torch, and it's yours! We are using The Price Is Right rules, so closest without going over is the winner. We will announce the winner at the start of the live sale. If multiple people guess the correct number of tentacles, then the winner will be selected by raffle.

If you purchase corals during the live sale, then the torch will be added to your delivery. However, if you don't order corals during the event, you will be responsible for purchasing shipping for the torch.

Shock Tart Torch.jpg
195!

chriss1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
checked the site on many browsers and devices and its all good.

not on chrome it cuts off half way through the shipping module pictures and none of the buttons can be clicked to go and purchase anything

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

The prize this time will shock you. That's right, it's an ARC Shock Tart Torch!!! The game is simple: guess how many tentacles are on the torch, and it's yours! We are using The Price Is Right rules, so closest without going over is the winner. We will announce the winner at the start of the live sale. If multiple people guess the correct number of tentacles, then the winner will be selected by raffle.

Shock Tart Torch.jpg

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.7%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 26.0%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 54 23.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 54 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back