ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some really nice stuff here, but I agree with an earlier comment about the NY shipping. I can’t convince myself to pay $35 when other sellers are offering shipping in NY for $15. Really nice stuff tho !
And than try to convince the wife for a local pick up,I have a better shot of winning the lotto..this might be the first time I’ll have to bail on a sale fromARC

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time for another game!

The prize this time will shock you. That's right, it's an ARC Shock Tart Torch!!! The game is simple: guess how many tentacles are on the torch, and it's yours! We are using The Price Is Right rules, so closest without going over is the winner. We will announce the winner at the start of the live sale. If multiple people guess the correct number of tentacles, then the winner will be selected by raffle.

If you purchase corals during the live sale, then the torch will be added to your delivery. However, if you don't order corals during the event, you will be responsible for purchasing shipping for the torch.

Here's a picture of the ARC Shock Tart Torch. Get to counting!!!
Shock Tart Torch.jpg

Back