Arcade Challenge - Winner gets a FREE Frag Pack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screw this game.....dang trees keep killing me....I have been knocked back as far as my shots by these trees.
 
how did you get over 5k i cant get past 1500ish. i hate this gamelol
 
HAHA frustrating isn't it!! If no one tops my score tonight, tomorrow I will give you guys a few tips for your first shot.
 
GENERAL TIPS

1. Vultures are not your friends! They actually hurt your progress. If you get scooped up by a vulture, you might as well start over.

2. Common sense tells ya that you will need to average over 1100 points per shot. Anything less than 900, you might as well start over.

3. Trees will knock you backwards. Start over.

4. Hitting at the top speed every time will get you nowhere. There is a perfect angle and speed for every shot depending on where you end up.

More to come...
 
I can't get passed 1200 something!! This is harder than I thought LOL. Now gotta get back to the game!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new