Arcade Challenge - Winner gets a FREE Frag Pack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I want to set my computer on fire!!!!! I hate this **** game!!!!!
 
RageGuy.jpg
 
ahhh thanks guys! only took me like 300 tries. literally almost didnt go to class a few times i was so into it. this was a lot of fun though :) thanks for putting the challenge of stray!!
 
Congrats to the winner. OK, now that the contest is over, what's the secret to getting 2000+ on the first drive? I think my best first drive out of a couple hundred tries was about 1350!! This is why I don't play video games, plus the fact that I'm 44 years old and suck at them! LOL
 
haha guys i will absolutely say that my high school came with a large amount of luck. i dont know if you noticed but i was playing that one round for over a half hour. i got a few miraculous hits in a row. and after each one i had to walk away from the computer to calm down so i didn't shoot it into another d*** tree or elephant!!
 
If you time the first shot right everything falls in place thats how I got 2000 on my 1st swing got it right unfer the giraffes belly just under max speed and it keeps going and going and going it got tricky around the 4000 mark because theres a big gap in springs and giraffes where theres nothing
 
That's what I usually do during these ridiculous give aways. Just tell how much it is and I will buy it. :wink:

I dont consider this ridiculous at all. I am more than happy to give away some coral after the year of successful growth that I had. Its too bad that you consider it this way...
 
I was vying for that package stray!! Remember you took my score down! LOL IM still gonna beat just because. Thansk for the offer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new