Arcopora ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter vincent3oo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vincent3oo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

Does anyone know these three SPS id?
20201107_194259.jpg

20201215_203640_HDR.jpg

20201215_202110_HDR.jpg
 
My first thought was a loripes, a microlados, and an unhappy humulis
 
My first thought was a loripes, a microlados, and an unhappy humulis
You are brilliant. How did you know it?

I have two more new SPS colony. Do you know the ID too?
20210113_234139_HDR.jpg
20210113_234312_HDR.jpg
 
Happy to help, stare at enough people's coral photos for long enough and you start to recognize them! These last two, though, I'm not going to be much help on
 
You are brilliant. How did you know it?

I have two more new SPS colony. Do you know the ID too?
20210113_234139_HDR.jpg
20210113_234312_HDR.jpg
I’m not 100% sure since I basically don’t bother with identification but just buy acros based on their looks. I really have no clue about the first but I suspect the second one is a Tenuis.
 
On the unhappy Humulis, what do you think little brown spot are on the underside of the branches?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new