Are CSB’s bubble too genus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iReefer12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They are bubble tips
 
They are a bubble tip with lineage. just like a show dog for example. Same with chicago sunburst. I don't know if there is lineage to the nexus bubble tip.
 
Can I keep a CSB with a Rose BTA then or will they fight?
Some people have had success others haven’t.
Best not to mix them but if you have $ then you can attempt to mix them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new