Are my lights turned up enough?

Williamthegr88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
272
Reaction score
90
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently started keeping sps I have a Hydra 26 turned up to 53 watts wondering if I have them high enough
 
I had the hydra 26's but change over to the 52's cause I wanted more coverage. I run my lights program that is identical to the Radium 15k bulbs wave lengths. Except there is no yellow. Which the radium has but very minimal. This is my settings. I start to ramp up at 12pm and then ramp down at 7pm off at 9pm. So far so good with this program.
IMG_0970.JPG
 
My tank is 30x30x18 cube and it sits around 14" above my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new