Are there any invert dominated reef tanks

There are coral only tanks for sure. They bring their own challenges but it is doable with relative ease.
 
Like I was wondering if there are any tanks that have cool reef safe inverts you usually can’t have because of fish or something
 
So I was wondering if there are any reef tanks were they are dominated by inverts with very little to no fish.
I did have a 20 gallon with a calico crab in it, had it for just over 2 years i think, he finally passed. i still have the tank with 2 banggai cardinal fish. I still have the tank running, has a Sally Lightfoot crab now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new