Are these amphipods? Copepods?

I doubt it's fish. Tanks only been running for just shy of a month. Shrimp....possibly? I have three peppermint shrimp, one was looking very fat the past few days, she came in as a hitchhiker on my live rock. That would be very cool in that's what they are. How long do they take to grow to recognizable size, if they are shrimp?
 
Mysid shrimp. They look really good. They tend to hitchhike on live rock and come into aquariums that way. Great live food for marine fish, especially seahorses and pipefish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new