Are these Dinos???

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkent1029
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dkent1029

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newer tank, used wet rock from an old tank of mine, wet substrate.
Tank has been set up since 12/27/25.

Last test parameters on 4/26
Salinity 34 (SG: 1.025)
Nitrate 12
Nitrite 0
Ammonia 0
Phosphate 0.5
Alkalinity 7
Ph 8.1

I do not have the controller for my light, so Im working on presets. I think light may be a little high.

I havent came in to see if they are still there at night. Maybe I will wake up tonight and think about it. LOL! Waiting for Copepods to arrive so I'm hoping those take care of this.

Any suggestions to treat rhis now?
32600432-24cb-4b2b-b15a-feacbc0830c6.jpg
ba9ab00d-ad7a-44eb-87c7-10cbd7ae857f.jpg
b6dfafb4-49da-4e42-9bb4-32f0f17ce800.jpg
3811dfe0-5f86-4383-9fda-af2dfa668784.jpg
 
More likely diatoms in a new tank setup.

Are you using a RODI system?
Yes sir!
I am ordering Copepods tomorrow, so that will help clear it up then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new