Are these snail eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lenny_S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lenny_S

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
396
Location
Dutchess County, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone be able to confirm if these are snail eggs?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453473346.649720.jpg

They are on the glass.
 
Yes, Cerith snail eggs.
 
I haven't noticed them hatching...they usually lay them right on the front glass, so they get removed. However my nassarius seem to reproduce all the time
 
I have never had them do anything. I see them there one day and they're not there a couple later. I've never actually scrapped them off.
 
Yep. Good livestock food:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new