Are these snowflakes or picasso or ????

oceaninabox

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at this pic. What would you consider these to be?

Clown.jpg
 
those look like picasso's the ora snowflakes are 70% white, ora offers 4 different type of picasso hard to tell which one it is though
 
Probably A grade Picasso's, still very nice.. Once the black starts coming in they will look even better-

My "B grades"
DSCN1088.jpg
 
Last edited:
i think they are picassos. They look like A grades too b/c of the bars that are connecting. I think that is the factor that separates A's and B's plus all that extra white. Nice fish anyway!!!
 
ORA from what I've been told defines grade A not only by the markings but also by the black it has when they send it to you. From what I know ORA has a 6mth wait list on true grade A picassos. So unless you were on a wait list they are most likely not grade A.
 
110 percent Grade A Picasso. I use to get them from ORA all the time. They will develope more black to them as they age. Thats a very nice pair!
 
Wow, 6 month wait.. My LFS has had a pair for 1.5 months, They were asking $200 but have since lowered the price to $150...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new