Are we having Secret Santa this year?

BlindGirlReefing

I can see, but I can't. It's complicated.
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
480
Reaction score
2,458
Location
Roan Mountain TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit** I just saw the post that Secret Santa is a go!!!

I know it's been asked a few times but there's still not been a definitive answer feom R2R admins. Secret Santa is probably my favorite part of the R2R community. I sincerely hope we are doing it this year. It might be a good time to announce it.....maybe everyone's attention away from complaining about coral proces and black Friday advertisements. Let's get some Christmas cheer going!!!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new