Are You Guys Ready!!?? CRAZY New Release!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF DAY GLO FAVIA (NEW RELEASE)Snipers lock and load!!! **** the hammer! It's time for action! Kraziest release in a LONG time!!!!! This is one for the record books!!! Nasty Nasty Nasty!!!!:xd:

I will be only releasing two frags! Frags are WYSIWYG!!!


INTRODUCING!!!! JASON FOX DAY–GLOFavia

Mother Colony
FOX_0001_zps92bf9e74.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag 1 –
$349 CLICK TO BUY– SOLD!!!
Fox20002_zps289169ae.jpg



WYSIWYG FRAG 2 – $299 CLICK TO BUY– SOLD!!!!
Fox20001_zps848f9039.jpg
 
Last edited:
Having a small tank in this hobby is worse than having no tank at all :( I think we need a bigger tank... that is honestly one of the coolest pieces I've ever seen
 
I love favia this is a must have piece. Wish I had the extra cash right now I would for sure get his piece Jason you have some insane pieces. Hoping to add some of your collection to my reefs in the future.
 
I already spent money on corals lol, but there is some money left fir the MR show.
 
I really wanted one but just found this thread. If you want to give me a hint about where the next frags are going to show up that would be super :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new