• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Are you ready to become a baller fragger... Here's your chance.

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey So Cal Reefers,

Here is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a baller fragger.

If you are one of those people who has spent $1000's building a gorgeous reef tank.... and then you have ugly frag racks stuck to your front glass... You are a LOSER!!!

Let me turn around your bad aquarium choices.

If you have one of those cute little frag tanks sitting next to your pretty display tank. You know one of those tanks that you don't have to worry about a wrasse jumping out of because it's not long enough for them to build up enough speed to jump.

Let's get your wrasses flying....

Check out this frag tank...
frag tanks 1.jpg

frag tanks 2.jpg

That's right - The ultimate frag tank... 9' long, 36" wide and only 18" deep. It's Fiberglass, and it comes fitted with a 2" bulkhead drain...

But WAIT!!!!

There's more.....

What else you ask.....

If you're going to start being a baller fragger, you got to think like the govt does.... Why buy 1 when for the 2x the price you can have 2!!!

Sure, his and her frag tanks. One for your montis and one for your acros. One for the corals with flat worms, one for the corals without (are there any uninfected corals out there anymore?)

I have not 1 but 2 of these fiberglass beauties.

Make me an offer. And it doesn't have to be financial. Offer me something cool (fish related) that I don't have.

I don't deliver. These can be easily moved by 2 people. I move them around my yard on my own, but I'm a a beast.

I have a crazy couple of work weeks coming up, so lets make a deal and then you can pick them up next weekend.

One or two... let's get these things growing corals.

Located in Encino.

Dave

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back