Are you ready?

  • Thread starter Thread starter attiland
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
2,594
Reaction score
4,686
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is that time of the year so I thought I wish you all Merry Christmas happy whatever you celebrate this time of the year.

on my end we are ready.
More fish food - check
Ready for emergency water change - check
Christmas food - ready to be cooked
Christmas tree- check
Train around the tree - check
Gifts - check

ready for Santa ;) 515ADEE5-907D-4EC4-AA86-B13E2A068E9F.jpeg
Are you ready?
 

Attachments

Merry Christmas!!!

As ready as I can be!

I ordered an iPad for my daughter in November 12th, was told it would be here by the 14th and then the 21st, yesterday was told January 6th. So we have everything but that, but it has been replaced with the DJI Mini 2, she been begging for a drone.

We have to frost the cookies today and make snickerdoodles. Wife has been pretty sick so we are super far behind. Good thing I got a few days off school earlier in the month though because I wrapped everything. Just gotta wait for the kids to fall asleep tonight for the magic to begin!
 
Same here just waiting for my son to fall asleep finally and than I have to drink milk bite carrot and eat some mince pie.
hard to be Santa ;)
 
Almost there , 21DDC597-8EA5-423D-BFA3-CE9FE5CB7C2F.jpeg

santa came little early :-) 859FD795-D8E9-43E6-B230-99271520F9B3.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 4AFC1FE8-0FCB-40C9-AB30-82C3EACAC722.jpeg
    4AFC1FE8-0FCB-40C9-AB30-82C3EACAC722.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 2
Since only 3 of us were ready I hope everybody had a nice Christmas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new