Ari Avalanche!!! Coming Down the Mountain!!!

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_3750.jpeg
 
Looking awesome brother!
This is truly a fantastic piece, and you have the lineage going from Tim, I lost mine :( She came to me in rough shape, I thought she was bouncing back, then poof!!!
No pressure, lol ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new