Arkie at the park

Hola
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210121-084654_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-084654_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    799.2 KB · Views: 29
Hi guys. I am just getting started and looking forward to seeing some of your advice and ideas. I’m an avid knitter, urban gardener, chicken keeper, mom, cook, analytics and supply chain director, and thought I might need another hobby. . I’ve had aquariums in the past, as a kid, a young adult, and now am helping my teen manage hers. I’ve never tried salt water. I’m more interested in the design than the chemistry, but I can do both.
Started a build thread and will try to figure out how to link.
Heard you guys are super helpful. Happy to meet and learn.
Welcome!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new