ArowanaLover1902's 35 Gallon Reef

Discussion in 'Member Tanks' started by ArowanaLover1902, Feb 5, 2018.

1. ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902 Valuable Member Build Thread Contributor

I've been wanting a larger, more decorative tank for a few months now, I've got great growth in my coral and have run out of room for more. I was browsing through craigslist just looking to try my luck (I've been checking around 3 times a week, there's some good stuff on there sometimes) when I found a 35 gallon tank, with a decorative and custom stand (super nice, even has outlets made into it and room for all types of stuff), a 10 gallon sump, a return pump, an overflow, and a brand new return pump all for $350. I'm going Wednesday to pick it up. The pain is, I've got drive 3 hours, break it down and all that and load it in my car, then drive 3 hours back, then spend around an hour setting it up in my room. I'm bringing about 10 blankets and towels to make sure its nice and snug, any other advice?

Tags:

2. ArowanaLover1902

Also, I had him send me videos (I asked him to put his hand in the videos so I knew they weren't from the past) and the tank holds water and runs perfectly. It all looks good to me and hopefully all works out. I'm going to bring some pillows too actually.

3. ArowanaLover1902

Oh and it's got a light and canopy too

4. ArowanaLover1902

SDReefer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted